Bluetooth optical keyboard kit – iSK61s-bt kit6 include:
61-key wireless Bluetooth 5.1 / USB wired dual mode & hot swappable optical key switch keyboard PCB
ABS plastic keyboard case (white/black optional)
Steel plate ( including stabilizer )
USB type C cable
1900mAH rechargeable lithium battery
iSK61s-bt Bluetooth optical keyboard kit Features:
Great feature 1 – Dual mode (USB wired/wireless Bluetooth 5.1) keyboard
Great feature 2 – This kit is built in hot swap optical switch mechanical keyboard PCB.
For DIY user, hot swap Gateron optical mechanical switches into the keyboard kit, build your own Gateron optical mechanical keyboard so easy!
Great feature 3 – 5 layers (including 4 layers full programmable) mechanical keyboard
User-defined modes (5 status):
1. Standard mode: Standard mode, all keys can’t be user-defined. But user can customize your own personality keyboard by the following 4 modes. Onboard mode 1/2/3 is strongly recommended. (Note: in the custom modes, except FN key, all other keys can be redefined. Some of the FN + “x” combined functions also can be modified, except the backlight, Bluetooth and system control. FN key can’t be moved, but user can define your own FN1/FN2/FN3 at any other key on the keyboard in the custom modes.)
2. FN + Q (Driver mode): FN + Q is the driver mode layer, Q key’s LED lights in white, some special functions ( For example: You may assign a macro of more than 32 bytes to a key in the driver mode while it is unavailable in those onboard mode layer) and backlights can be set in this mode. Pay attention: You must keep the driver software running and the keyboard connecting with it. Press FN + Q again, back to the standard mode.
3. FN + W (Onboard mode 1, Layer 1 / Fn 1): FN + W, onboard mode layer 1, W key’s LED lights in white, the keyboard works in the custom keys’ functions and user can modify the keys’ functions and macro settings by the driver software. These settings can be downloaded and saved to the keyboard (Note: after this, these user-defined settings can be memorized by the keyboard, next time, user can use them directly, no need to run and connect the keyboard to the driver software.) The reference setting: multifunctional reuse settings of the space bar, click for the regular space function, Space + other key’s combination to call this key’s pre-setting function on the onboard mode layer 3. Press FN + W again, back to the standard mode.
4. FN + E (Onboard mode 2, Layer 2/ Fn 2): FN + E, onboard mode layer 2, E key’s LED lights in white. The reference setting: keyboard of MAC OS, the “control, option, command” key will be in the original position. Of course, user can modify the settings by the driver software, download and save these settings to the keyboard. (Note: after this, these MAC’ function settings can be memorized by the keyboard, next time, user can use them directly, no need to run and connect the keyboard to the driver software.)
5. FN + R (Onboard mode 3, Layer 3/ Fn 3): FN + R: onboard mode layer 3, R key’s LED lights in white. The reference settings: Some special function keys, or combination keys, or macro keys, these setting at this mode can be called by the key FN3 in Layer1 & Layer2. Of course, same as Layer1 & Layer2, all these settings can be modified by the user and saved to the keyboard. Next time, user can use them directly, no need to run and connect the keyboard to the driver software. Press FN + R again, back to the standard mode.
61-key 60% mechanical keyboard, Poker layout
16.8M colors full RGB backlit
Waterproof & dustproof PCB board with nanometer technology
Smart visual driver software
USB type-C connector
With 8M On-board Flash memory
Standard QWERTY layout (ANSI)
100% anti ghosting with USB full key rollover
Switch mount type: Plate
Windows lock function
Polling rate of 1,000 Hz
Power saving mode: When the computer is on standby, this mode launched.
Operation: Windows XP/7/8/10/MAC OS
Driver software compatible: available for Windows, and not for Mac OS (but the stored settings configured on Windows can be used on MAC OS)
Support BIOS setting on main board, as well as USB online update.
Bluetooth related functional keys:
Fn + Space = Bluetooth On/OFF. Shift to USB-wired communication mode or shift to communicating with the Bluetooth device last time.
Fn + Z = Long press to twinkle “Z” (twinkle between red and green) waiting for pairing with Bluetooth device 1.
Short press to connect to Bluetooth device 1 or stop communicating with Bluetooth device 1(twinkling blue light on “Z” for 20 Sec.).
Fn + X = Long press to twinkle “X” (twinkle between red and green) waiting for pairing with Bluetooth device 2.
Short press to connect to Bluetooth device 2 or stop communicating with Bluetooth device 2 (twinkling blue light on “X” for 20 Sec.).
Fn + C = Long press to twinkle “C” (twinkle between red and green) waiting for pairing with Bluetooth device 3.
Short press to connect to Bluetooth device 3 or stop communicating with Bluetooth device 3 (twinkling blue light on “C” for 20 Sec.).
Fn + Tab = Long press for more than 3 seconds to switch on or switch off the keyboard.
Fn + Alt(Left) = Low voltage & charging status indicator on/off
Fn + Ctrl (Left) = Adjust keyboard’s sleeping time. 10 steps of sleeping time which instructed by “1” ~”9” and “0” keys turning on white while Fn key were pressed. “1”~”9” keys are responding to sleeping time of 5min, 10min,…45min and “0” means “no sleeping” .
If you purchase Gateron optical mechanical switches ( red, blue, black ,brown, yellow, silver, silent brown, silent red, silent black, silent silver and silent yellow optional) from our Epathbuy website store, we can assemble these switches to the iSK61-bt Bluetooth optical keyboard kit for you freely.